Sunday, July 22, 2007

Solids log!

It's been a few days since I posted so I thought I'd pop in with a quick update! Connor is still not sleeping very well at all, so it has been a very trying few days. He has had some decent naps today though, so maybe things are looking up!!

I added a solids log to the side column, so that I can keep track of when and how I introduced foods to Connor, and how he liked them(he hasn't liked anything yet!!).

Well, enough chit chat! On to the pictures!!

This is what Connor is doing when he is supposed to be sleeping!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So he is tired when he is supposed to be playing, and has to rest his head a bit!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is Connor eating the bowl of food.... he doesn't like the food, he likes the bowl... Go figure!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom! I am dirty!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Connor looking up at his big buddy Leo! (Leo is totally enthralled, as you can see!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Connor also prefers to eat an empty egg carton over food... but who can blame him... prunes and cereal doesn't sound that good to me either!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the obligatory close-up. Always blurry, always adorable!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: