Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ear Infection??

I was scheduling a Doctor appointment for myself yesterday, and I mentioned that Connor has been tugging on his ears a lot lately, and they said I should pop in and get his ears checked, just in case he has an ear infection! We saw a new Dr. at the clinic, who I really like, and he checked Connor's ears and throat and took his temperature, and all was well, so he figured it was teething related. So that is good news, I am glad he doesn't have an ear infection, but he still tugs on his poor little ears all the time!

So, sticking to the teething theory, Connor woke up at midnight last night not a happy camper! I did try to feel in his mouth and he flung his head back to get me out of there, but I thought I felt what could be two swollen areas. I still don't see anything though, and today he does let me get my finger in his mouth, but I am not convinced there is actually anything going on. Only time will tell, I guess!

Well, it is already October, which means the snow is soon to come, and also that Halloween is nearing!! I had planned on dressing Connor in a bee costume that we have had for a few years now. Originally it was for my niece Courtney to wear, and our Bully Leo had a year or two in it, and so it seemed only right that it would be passed on to Connor! But, it's still way too big! And, one of the antennae are falling off, so I'll have to fix it, and hopefully it will fit him next year!

I did take a few pictures of him in it though!

He didn't like it at first:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Which is actually quite similar to how Leo reacted:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But, after a while it didn't seem to bother him anymore:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have since purchased another costume, but I'm not gonna tell you what it is until it gets here!!

Before I go, I just have to throw in a couple cute pictures of Connor having his bottle in some too small jammies I had to put him in one last time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: