Monday, October 22, 2007

Connor is getting good at this crawling thing!!

And I finally caught it on video! Here he is crawling and then standing, and then getting distracted by the Backyardigans!! (Have I mentioned I love that show???)



Not much else new - I think Connor's second tooth is through... I can't really tell though, I keep getting distracted by the razor blade next to it! There is a definite white line, but compared to his other tooth, it doesn't feel as obvious.

That's all for now!!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Too cute. I love the Backyardigans too.

Theresa said...

Look at 'm go!

Theresa said...

Did you know that the Backyardigans are coming to the Jubilee in Jan 08?

Lori said...

Really?? Hmm.. I wonder if Connor will still be too young... Wouldn't it be funny if I found a sitter so I could go to the Backyardigans?? Hee Hee!