Sunday, June 3, 2007

Things might be getting better!!!

Well, today was an up and down day as far as Connor's sleeping went. He really fought his naps, even his morning nap, which he usually goes down for without crying. And his early evening nap was not happening so as per Dr. Weissbluth, I put him to bed a little earlier, and he was asleep by 7:30pm!! It still took about 30 minutes to get him to sleep, but he settled down much more quickly than usual!! He did, however, wake up at 8:10pm, and then it took 20 minutes to get back to sleep, and then he let out one lone cry at 9:00pm, but never woke up!

So, all in all, I consider this a success!

Last night, Connor did the cutest thing - for the first time ever, he fell asleep on his tummy! I happened to wake up at 3am, and so I peeked in on him, and he was fast asleep on his tummy with his arms up and his face kinda bunched in to one arm. Derek was still awake, too, so I called him in and we collectively decided it was too scary! So, we rolled him back to his back, and he pretty much stayed asleep! I wouldn't mind if he slept on his tummy, since he can roll pretty easily, but I didn't like how his face was mushed into the bed and his arm, so I'm glad we moved him. I half expected him to be on his tummy again this morning, but he wasn't!


Well, it has been a while since I posted any pictures, so here are a few.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


He has been loving the tummy time lately, so we do it a lot!!

No comments: