Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Pucker up, baby!!!


Connor has been doing the funniest thing lately! He will pucker up his lips like this all the time! It's totally cute and I just have to smooch him, drool and all!

He also did a complete 360 yesterday! He rolled from his back to his tummy to his back, all in one motion! AND - he is starting to pull his legs up under him! He's getting mobile!! He absolutely loves being on his tummy now, too. He will stay on his back for maximum 5 minutes before rolling, even if I have something interesting dangling above him!


Yesterday we tried to go outside for a bit before it got too hot, and the bugs got too bad. It was fun! It feels nice to enjoy the weather instead of complain about it! There was a decent breeze yesterday, too which was nice!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Despite not really napping at all yesterday, Connor was pretty happy until the afternoon. Then he turned in to Mr.Crankypants!! I actually called Derek to come home from work! I don't think I have done that since Connor was a few weeks old! Daddy managed to get Connor asleep in his arms for about 20 minutes, but he was still very overtired, so bedtime was no fun! It took about 2 1/2 hours to get him to sleep, he finally fell asleep at about 9:30pm. He was clearly tired at 7:00pm, but I think maybe I'll try a later bedtime tonight, we'll see how his naps go!

I am not feeling good about the cry-it-out methods that they talk about in 'Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child' so I think I am going to try everything else first! I am just worried that Connor will not be able to fall asleep on his own. We may have to revisit the cry-it-out methods again when Connor is 6 months, but I just can't do it now!

Well, here are a couple more pictures from yesterday just for fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: