Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's official!!

We have a tummy sleeper on our hands!!! I am thinking this might be part of the reason he hasn't been sleeping all that well lately! I always put him down on his back, and I think he prefers his tummy! For the last few weeks, he is always on his tummy when I go in to get him. Last night he wouldn't go to sleep at all, so since Derek was working nights, I figured I'd bring Connor in to bed with me, and he lied on his back and talked to the ceiling fan for a while, and then rolled over to his tummy and went to sleep! It's just about the cutest thing in the whole wide world!! (I'll show you the cutest thing in a moment!) So just today I started putting him down on his side, and then he flops over to his tummy without waking up! We had a great day for sleeping today! He had good naps, and was asleep by 8pm!

This is him right now, I snapped a picture before taking the pictures off the camera! (Maybe now that he is a tummy sleeper, that bald strip of hair will get a chance to grow back in!!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It doesn't look that comfy to me, but hey, whatever makes him happy, and sleeping from 8pm on, works for me!!

So, now on to the cutest thing in the whole wide world!! Connor has started sucking in his bottom lip, and then he makes the cutest faces!! There you have it, the cutest thing in the whole wide world!! Check these out:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's just too adorable for words!! But then, he did this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think he was tired of the camera in his face, because then he tried to eat it!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hee Hee! I just love taking pictures of this guy!

No comments: