Monday, May 7, 2007

Yay Barbecue!

We headed over to Beth and Marty's place today for a barbecue! It was so nice to be outside finally! Beth had a great set up with the play pen outside, and Connor and Jamie had a great time out there!

Here are some of my favorite pictures:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Connor with this rat, Capone. (Which, thanks to Beth, we now pronounce Ca-po-nee! It's apparently more baby friendly that way!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Connor and I in the sunshine! It's nice when I get to be in front of the camera instead of behind it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a few of the boys hangin' out!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Connor's bedtime: 10:16pm. No soother, put him down awake and he put himself to sleep! I can't tell you how the fresh air helps this boy sleep better!


2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

cute pic of you and connor. . and i totally agree about the fresh air!!!

Corinne said...

Tag your it. Check out my blog to see what I'm talking about.