Sunday, May 20, 2007

May Long Weekend.

Well, Connor and Prissy and I are at home this weekend taking it easy! Daddy and Leo went camping at "the farm". I just wasn't ready to do the whole camping with a baby thing yet. There are so many mosquitoes and then we would have had to take both dogs which means two vehicles, and all of us sleeping in a tiny trailer... I know that I'll have to go at some point this summer, and I know that it will be great fun and an absolute BLAST for Connor, but with the dogs and our current set up, I'm not really looking forward to it.

We need to get a bug net for the pack'n'play, and I think I will at least wait until I can put bug spray on Connor! Though I just learned at the new moms group that you can still only put bug spray on once a day for kids ages 6 months - 2 years. So, basically I will have to wrap Connor in a bug net and tote him around all weekend!

Anyway, I know that it will be a great time when it happens, but I can't say I am upset about being at home right now! The forecast is rain all weekend!

Connor and I took it pretty easy inside today. We did take a little walk, and I put Connor in the kangaroo hold in the sling!! It worked pretty well, he looked like just a little head peeking out! I still don't feel completely comfortable using the sling like that though, I kept one hand around him because his head would bob all over when I walked! I should have set up the timer to get a picture of him though, he looked pretty adorable!!

I did take a bunch of pictures inside though! Here are a few of them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He likes to pull himself forward in the swing now! It's funny to see him sitting up clinging on to his toys!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was just after he rolled from back to tummy again! He is getting good at it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



~~~~~~~~~~


Bedtime tonight was a tricky one! He didn't settle down until 9pm, but then he woke up crying twice, and finally fell asleep for the night around 10:30pm. I hate it when he cries in his sleep and wakes himself up. He hasn't slept well since his shots actually, the last few days he has woken up at 5am! I hope it's just a temporary thing!

No comments: