Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ack!! I cut his hair!!!

Oh, I am sorry little guy!!! I loved your hair, but it was getting in your eyes, so I cut it. I don't know how to cut hair, but I did it anyway!!! I feel like I have somehow robbed you of your personality...of your very essence, somehow... Please still love me in the morning!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh my goodness... I just can't even explain how I feel! I had been thinking of doing this for over a week now, and today I just finally got up the courage to do it, but I hadn't meant to go this short. At first I thought it looked really cute, but then after his bath it was just all fluffy, and so short!!!
So short....
I still think he looks adorable, but so different!! His hair is blond now!! It makes him look a lot more like Derek, and that is a really cool thing, so that is the silver lining here... But, I was not ready to get rid of his "crowning glory". Hopefully it grows quickly!!

No comments: