Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy four months, little man!!


I can't believe Connor is four months old already!! These have been the fastest four months of my life, and yet, it seems like Connor has always been a part of our lives. Memories from before becoming a mom seem like the very distant past!!

Connor is doing lots of things these days! He is very good at grabbing things, and has started reaching for things like my cup of tea, the laptop, and Leo's face!! He has started rolling over both ways, though I have still yet to actually see him go from back to tummy! Oh, and he has started sleeping about eleven hours at night!

Today I am much happier with Connor's haircut! I think I just had to mourn the loss of his lovely locks for a while! Now I can see that this will be much nicer for the summer, and I know that it will continue to grow really fast, like it has been doing already!!

Here's a few pics to compare:

About two weeks old:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=

At two months old:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=
Just before haircut:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=

And today, post haircut, and 4 months old!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=

So his hair now is officially the shortest it has ever been! It's shorter than the day he was born! Next time I do think I'll leave it a little longer though! His mohawk is really tiny now!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=

Well, that's all for now! Here's to the best four months of my life, and for many more to come!! I love you, Connor!



Bedtime: 9:30pm. With a soother, but I didn't need to go back in once! He is getting so good at putting himself to sleep!

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

happy 4 months baby connor. ..and lori. . i am totally right there with you. . i can't believe it's only been 4 months. . but holy crap. . it's been 4 whole months!!!!!