Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Feet!

Connor is absolutely loving his jumperoo lately! He can top that thing out! Here is a video of him with his happy feet!



His night time routine has gone completely out the window though, for the last week or so he has cried for about two hours before he finally goes to sleep. Tonight I think I am going to try and put him to bed an hour earlier to see if he is just overtired. Things had been going really well with slowly moving his bedtime earlier, but then just one night it all fell apart!! If moving bedtime earlier doesn't work, then I will try moving it later and see if that helps. If it does then I will slowly work it earlier again, and if it doesn't than I am completely out of ideas!! I thought maybe he was teething, so I gave him some Tylenol a few nights ago, and that didn't help at all. I can't feel anything on his gums either...

He is also not eating very much any more. I am hoping this is all just a phase and that things fall back in to place shortly, it's just so weird!! During the day he is pretty much his same happy self, though he does seem to get cranky earlier.

So, wish me luck! I hate seeing him cry so much, he had been doing so well for the last month!

No comments: