Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The truth about the blog.

In case you couldn't tell, I just created this blog a few days ago, and I have been frantically backblogging(yep-I made that up.)everything to the best of my memory. Now that I have done so I will do my best to post something every day, even if it's just a few words! And I am sure that most of my posts will come at this same ungodly hour, as it is really the only time I have that I know will be uninterrupted!!

I am really glad I started this, because I think it will be a great way to accurately keep track of everything that is going on! I think my excitement, joy, and possibly the most comedic, my frustrations, will be depicted here pretty truthfully, and it will be a blast to look back at as time goes on.

So, this blog is really just a super-detailed online Baby Book, and that is just what I wanted it to be!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

What a great idea! Everything looks terrific - I can't wait to read all your "backblogging"!