Saturday, April 21, 2007

He's a rollin'!!


I guess most babies learn to roll from their tummy to their backs first, but other than a few tip-overs early on, Connor still hasn't done that. He has, however miraculously been on his tummy in his crib in the morning, when I distinctly remember putting him down on his back!

What a tricky little man!! I still haven't seen him do it, so I am not 100% sure he can do it without pushing off of the edge of the crib. I have tried to entice him to roll by jiggling a toy by his side, and he gets close, but doesn't quite make it all the way to his tummy, but it won't be long, I'm sure!

The good thing about this though, is that he seems much happier during tummy time now! I can actually put him down flat instead of propping him on a pillow, and he will play with a toy happily for quite a few minutes! Yay for progress!

No comments: