Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finally outside!!

Now that the weather is nicer, I can finally get my little man outside!! We have gone for walks with Oma, and with Beth and Jamie, with Daddy and Leo, and sometimes just he and I head out to the post office! Actually, recently we went to the post office twice in one day because Mommy left her keys in the door of her mail slot, and didn't realize it until we got all the way back home!! *sigh* My brain just isn't what it used to be, but that's not the point of this post - the point is...umm.... wait, I forget!!

Oh wait, I remember, pictures!! These were taken while we were doing some yardwork! Or I should say, Derek was doing yardwork, Connor and I were watching!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: