Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy 10 months, little man!

I can't believe that in 8 weeks my baby boy is going to be 1 year old! This has without a doubt been the best year of my life! And - the fastest! Connor seems to change and grow almost daily. He is always learning new things, and learning better ways to do what he already knows. He is truly amazing, in so many ways!

Since today was a holiday, I will have Connor's latest length and weight measurements tomorrow, but I am not expecting much of a change in weight! He is VERY mobile now, and never stays still unless he is asleep, and, as you know, he doesn't sleep very much, at least during the day!!

Connor's nights on the other hand, have been getting much better now that I am really dedicated to getting him to bed when he needs to sleep, and that means 6pm on most nights, but never later than 6:30pm. He consistently sleeps through until 6:45 or 7am. He is still a light sleeper though, just tonight I forgot to take his bath ring out of the tub, and then I wanted to have a bath around 9pm, and I had to pull the bath ring out, with its 936, 523 super adhesive suction cups, and it makes quite a noise! Needless to say, Connor woke up, but he goes back to sleep pretty easily, so that's a good thing!

Also, I think I have finally discovered the reason for his rash around his lips(you can really see it in the picture above)... It's his soother! So now I have to decide if I should try and switch brands maybe, or just start weaning him from it now. I had hoped to have him off it around a year, but since he only really uses it for sleeping and in the carseat, I wasn't too concerned, but now I guess I have to figure something out!

Anyway, enough chit chat, on to the pictures!!

Connor looking cute, as per usual:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Connor loving his grated cheese! He is a big fan of the mozza!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are transitioning Connor to the next stage of sippy cup now, this one doesn't have any handles, and has a thinner spout. Connor does very well with it, but he drops it more often! So for now, he has his water with meals in it, and his formula is still in the other cup, hopefully he'll be completely switched in a couple weeks.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Connor and Daddy. In this one, you can tell that Connor just woke up from a nap! His hair is all messy, and he looks a little dazed!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But, a little roughhousing with Daddy, and all is well!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And lastly, a couple bath pics! Connor's hair is getting quite long again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





No comments: