Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mini Santa!

Well, I said that cute pictures were coming, and here they are!

Daddy bought Connor a wee little Santa outfit, and he is adorable in it! But, I have to admit, even with the outfit, I think he looks more like an elf than a Santa! Nonetheless, he is super cute!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am not too sure what he is doing here, but he looks like someone we should be paying attention to!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a couple impromptu photo shoot pics:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And, I am also going to post a video of Connor and his push toy! He is getting really good at motoring around with that thing!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wow! Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter!