Monday, January 14, 2008

It's sledding weather!

The day after Connor's birthday was so gorgeous, that we decided to head out for a walk and take Connor out in his sled that he got for his Birthday, for the first time!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leo actually pulled the sled up the hill!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Connor used to not move around all that much in his snowsuit, but now he gets around just fine!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And these pictures are actually from before Connor's birthday:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's so cute!


Well, that is all for now! I am heading back to work this week, so it may be hard for me to post as often as I want to, but I will do my best! There may just have to be some quick little no-picture posts from time to time!

I am so happy that I did this though! I can't wait until Connor is older and I can show him what his whole first year was like!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I love him in that chair. He's getting to be such a big boy.

Theresa said...

Wow, the year has gone so fast! It is great to have all these pictures and impressions of Connor during his first year - something to look back on over the coming years!