Monday, May 19, 2008

Sending Love Notables.

I thought it was time to unveil the reason why my posts have become so few and far between as of late!

Most of you know that I have returned to work, but what not everyone knows is that I am actually working two jobs! My out-of-home job at the University Of Alberta Hospital, and my new passion, a home based business creating one-of-a-kind photo cards for any and every occasion! Birth announcements, birthday invitations, and holiday cards are the most popular, but I also create wedding invitations, thank you cards, and so much more!

Becoming a full time WAHM(work-at-home-mom) would be a dream come true for me, but I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me yet! I absolutely love what I do, and, as you can imagine, it takes up a great deal of my evenings, unfortunately taking away from my blogging time!

I hadn't intended on turning this blog into an advertisement for my business, but since Connor is the inspiration behind the website, and the motivation to attain my WAHM goal, it felt like it was time to mention it here.

So, without further ado, I would like to share with you my website, and a few samples of my work. Thanks for looking!

(Click on the thumbnail for a larger image)


























And - A Connor update is coming soon, I promise!

No comments: