Friday, February 22, 2008

It's been too long!

Well, with me back at work I don't get to post nearly as much as I'd like to these days! I managed to get Derek on board to upload some photos, and I'll take care of the "talking" so I promise you will see some new Connor photos soon! (Right Daddy???)

So, what's new you ask? Connor is still not walking, but he is getting pretty close! I guess he is walking, actually, but he still crawls 95% of the time. His balance is getting better, and he is starting to take steps when he wants to, as opposed to when we coax him to, so that is a definite 'step' in the right direction!

He is REALLY picking up speed in the talking department, however, although I may be the only one who understands what he is saying! Lately he says door, and story, I think most people will agree with me on those, but he also says "No, no, no" because it's a line from a book we read all the time! Along those same lines, he can also nod his head yes, and he says "yeah" a lot too!

Now, on to the words that only Mommy hears! He makes a sort of "cloo" sound for closed, he says "da" for diaper, and he says "oooe" for an owie, but only after I say it first. Sometimes I think he says Daddy, and hot, and every once in a while he will do the "O" part of the E-I-E-I-O in Old MacDonald Had A Farm.

He also makes a fish face when I ask him if he is a fishie, and he is starting to go "Ooo Ooh Ah" when I ask him if he is a monkey(and he sure is a monkey!).

All in all, to sum things up, he is totally adorable, and so much fun! He is learning new things at an incredible pace lately, and it's absolutely amazing!

Pictures to follow soon - I hope!
G'night!

No comments: